Fri

May

2009

Anne Hathaway

Fonte Imagem: http://annehathawayfan.com/
Fonte Imagem: http://annehathawayfan.com/

Hoje vamos falar de uma menina que dita moda, e não é só porque fez um filme cujo o foco era este universo, pois já se passaram 3 anos do lançamento deste e ela continua provando que “aprendeu” direitinho as regras da sua chefe macabra.

Anne Hathaway, nasceu no Brooklyn em NY, tem 26 anos e concorreu ao Oscar e ao Globo de ouro este ano, ambos na categoria melhor atriz (prova de que não é só um rostinho + corpinho). O seu jeito de se vestir chama a atenção e é sempre comentado – elogiado na maioria das vezes – pelas pessoas do meio.

Para nós do Anita Acontece ela é inspiração sempre, por isso hoje vamos falar da sua elegância em se vestir mesmo com roupas minis e decotadas, este é o motivo de sermos fãs dela, por saber incluir estes adjetivos sem ficar vulgar, muito pelo contrário ela é sim uma pessoa chiquérrima.

Essas fotos, super recentes, mostram como a moça está se vestindo ultimamente, veja que no frio ela aderiu a legging, o trech coat, sobretudo, meia calça, sapato abotinado, enfim tudo o que nós também amamos. Então vamos nos inspirar nessa “moçoila” linda e fashion e calçar seus pés com o que de fato ela usaria se morasse aqui no Brasil.

E como bricamos de Barbie esses dias, hoje vamos brincar de produzir Anne Hathaway:

Peep Toe Laura Porto
Peep Toe Laura Porto
Sapatilha Schutz
Sapatilha Schutz
Sandália Schutz
Sandália Schutz
Anne / Valentino / Sandália Tabita
Anne / Valentino / Sandália Tabita
Mezzo Punto
Mezzo Punto
Anne / Namorado / All Star
Anne / Namorado / All Star

Equipe Anita Online.

Write a comment

Comments: 25
  • #1

Nina Gorayeb (Friday, 29 May 2009 14:13)

Adorei esta matéria!!!!!
    Ela é chiquérrima!
    Arraso total!

• #2

Dani Bellin (Saturday, 30 May 2009 08:58)

Muito bacana a matéria.....parabens equipe ANITAonline.....beijossss......

• #3

Cheap Gucci (Wednesday, 17 August 2011 02:00)

Gucci shoes had been readily available for several several years presently and also you are not an consciousness related with vogue comes without a smaller amount than the usual pair. It model household delivers granted the marketplace in variety which has an practical experience in pattern as well as class together with continues to attain this using wonderful invention and also okay art. Someone that want to private particular a set your shoes presently can absolutely as Gucci Baggage minimal charged shoes are out there. Very good excellent is actually serviced potentially intended for this sort of solutions and alternatives which will be readily available for invest in relating to additional cost-effective rates.

• #4

Kakao (Thursday, 20 October 2011 00:34)

I have been following your web site for a few months roughly and have acquired a ton of data as well as loved the method youve set up your web site. I am looking to operate my quite personalized blog site however. I believe their way too general and that i should give attention to lots of smaller sized topics. Being everything to any or all folks isn't all of that its broke as much as end up being.

• #5

Sanjeev (Thursday, 20 October 2011 05:24)

Pleased to see this web site is useful on my iphone 4 , everything I must carry out is actually useful. Appreciate your preserving it to date with the latest.

• #6

zaloudek (Sunday, 23 October 2011 05:41)

Great one submit. Basic downside can be G. modify ones own mind far too repeatedly.

• #7

Fabio (Sunday, 23 October 2011 21:38)

Several of these replies on this post are garbage, You should delete them.

• #8

Franczesko (Wednesday, 26 October 2011 11:44)

Nice post dude

• #9

Michalka (Friday, 28 October 2011 07:48)

Great 1 publish. Basic problem is actually G. transform their own spirit too often.

• #10

Vojcek (Saturday, 12 November 2011 12:10)

Hello there are utilizing WordPress for your site system? Iam a new comer to blog entire world but. Iam looking to get started and hang up my very own. Also i discovered Drupal is okay. Will see my selection.... Informative publish, cheers.

• #11

Jan (Wednesday, 23 November 2011 00:35)

Auto Tweet Wordpress plugin Submit your current article for you to Twitter, from Wordpress admin area

• #12

Juicy Couture Outlet (Wednesday, 04 January 2012 03:23)

Ha, that’s actually a really good suggestion. Thanks so much for this!

• #13

link building (Tuesday, 24 January 2012 00:46)

will be restored quickly

• #14

Cheap True Religion Jeans (Thursday, 15 March 2012 02:59)

A way of keeping good health is to the. Choose health diet must be suitable for them, know what you need, to which food allergy. Food match between pay attention to certain principles, with the egg cannot be drunk saccharin with food, spring should eat more vegetables, reducing the mutton and beef this tonic meat dishes, much less acid is also spring Gan cooking to note.

• #15

Ota (Tuesday, 03 April 2012 18:54)

THX for info

• #16

website (Friday, 18 May 2012 06:31)

On the flip side, the frivolously controlled Forex business has become in recent years the goal of the two the SEC as well as the CFTC, with great purpose. Exchange traded securities give potential merchants with a substantial level of transparency and data with regard to the equity product or sequence they intend to trade. Variables like a leverage, registration of broker-dealers, and richesse adequacy specifications are just a few necessary needs that will go an extended way towards setting up much-needed transparency inside the Fx business. Even more, and from a private standpoint, I think a centralized trade for Fx trading will be optimal to the industry.

• #17

lehenga sarees online (Wednesday, 21 November 2012 22:58)

I really want this kind of info. I was seeking this kind of knowledge for a period. Thank you & best wishes.

• #18

asereti (Thursday, 06 December 2012 01:37)

I have to express my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Because of checking through the the web and seeing tricks that were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Living minus the solutions to the issues you've fixed by way of this review is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn't noticed your web blog. Your main know-how and kindness in touching all the things was useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and amazing help. I won't think twice to propose your web blog to any person who desires counselling about this subject.

• #19

tuxedo suits for men (Friday, 21 December 2012 23:56)

For one swallow make a summer Does not, Does normal one day, and so too one day, gold short time, Does not make a man blessed and happy.

• #20

Bollywood sarees (Tuesday, 01 January 2013 23:35)

This blog is fantastic. That's not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this.

• #21

suit sherwani (Wednesday, 30 January 2013 02:49)

I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others. Great Blog!

• #22

buy wardrobe online india (Monday, 11 March 2013 00:07)

• #23

u=15619 (Saturday, 20 April 2013 16:21)

This post was exactly what I was searching for!

• #24

summer drama school (Thursday, 06 June 2013 06:58)

It's great to hear from you and see what you've been up to. In your blog I feel your enthusiasm for life. thank you.

• #25

salwar kameez online (Wednesday, 26 June 2013 06:06)

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in reading a publish that may make folks think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

About | Privacy Policy | Sitemap
© A Anita OnLine agradece a sua visita. Visite também a nossa loja virtual www.anitaonline.com.br